Friday, August 21, 2009

Happy Weekend Wanking 11

Last week I posted a fantastic video of Wifey. This week we have another. This video appeals to my geeky side - I spent a great deal of my life understanding networks, and dreaming about fucking girls with gigantic tits. So, a bit of a personal favorite with this video!

The reasons for liking Wifey are the same as last week, tits, mature, smile, cum, tits. I love the unbroken visual lines of the guy's cum.

Happy wanking!


Video no longer available, sorry!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

damn, wifey knows how to take a shot :)

Wanklogger said...

You got that right!

MPV said...

I like Wifey but I wish she got loud and naughty when she's fucked.

Anonymous said...

Her eye barely even flickers as that warm jet nestles in her lashes. Very stimulating.

Wanklogger said...

You got that right!