Tuesday, July 10, 2007

2007 Mid-Year Wanking Totals

This year, I am posting the totals in 6 monthly intervals.

January
Total: 42
Travelling parent in country: 12
Travelling parent not in country: 30

February*
Total: 51
Travelling parent in country: 0
Travelling parent not in country: 51

March
Total: 28
Travelling parent in country: 2
Travelling parent not in country: 26

April**
Total: 19
Travelling parent in country: 17
Travelling parent not in country: 2

May
Total: 29
Travelling parent in country: 5
Travelling parent not in country: 24

June
Total: 28
Travelling parent in country: 15
Travelling parent not in country: 13

* In February both parents were away for the duration
** In April I lost my virginity

The current percentages confirm my original hypothesis, that I wanked less when the travelling parent is travelling. Roughly 25% of my wanking is done with the travelling parent in the country, and the other 75% with them absent.

2 comments:

tasman said...

Could we have some charts please!

wanklogger said...

Sure, they will have part of July in them, so not totally in line with the figures.