Thursday, February 28, 2008

Things are good

To be honest, I don't have much to say in this post.

While both parents are away most things go quite well.

I eat what I want, I wank when I want and I can be myself.

You know what I figured out one night riding the circular bus route? When my parents are away, I quite like myself. Which sounds strange for me to say. I don't like to boast and try to avoid saying almost anything positive about myself. But I look in the mirror and increasingly like what I see in the reflection.

This tends to change when one of the parents (the one that travels far less) is around. I'm hoping that when I start working, being outside of their, at times caustic self will do me a world of good.

Now if my future employer would hurry up and let me know when I can start! (He hopes :P)

No comments: