Thursday, July 20, 2006

It's been a while

Since I had an update about what's going on in life.

I've been a little quiet as of late, trying to be as lazy as possible in the final weeks of my vacation. It ends this Sunday, with my first class next Thursday, so I'm counting that as more vacation, I have a policy of refusing to do anything for my classes until the classes actually commence. I am a slacker at heart :)

I missed the last Sugasm through being a little busy at work, and quite frankly not having much to talk about, my masturbation career has been severely limited for the past few weeks. The traveling parent is back and for the whole month of July I have had no wanks with my favorite new toy (until 20 minutes ago), only quickies in small periods of time I have chanced some privacy. I plan to make this week's Sugasm however.

On the plus side, the traveling parent leaves on Sunday night and I will be celebrating this new found freedom by making up some ground for July, which so far is terrible (17 total). Thanks to all the people who asked for links, I will be throwing them up in a little bit.

No comments: