Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Long Hours

After Christmas and the New Year, I find myself as being the only one in my branch at work who actually bothered to show up, no boss, no colleagues, just me. I do the valiant thing and keep the entire operation running. This is a herculean task. I am an early riser, so I was in early, every day for a week. Since I was the only person I also stayed to the end of the each day. On top of this, I had my regular work to try and keep up with. To say I was sick of it is an understatement.

On the Friday of this rather hellish week I took a walk around my floor. Total people there: 3. After lunch, it was just 2. I sit at one end of the floor and the other sits way down the other end. Thankfully the afternoon was quiet and I managed to finish off all my work. At around 4pm the other person on the floor did a look around to see if they needed to turn off the lights on their way out, they found me and told me I was all that was left. I need to lock up, turn the lights off when I leave.

Fine, but I have to babysit the phones for another 2 hours. At least when they were around I could go and talk to them for a bit. I take a gamble that no one is going to call for a while and shoot out of the building to a news stand. I am in search of reading material. I buy a Time magazine and while at the stand glance upon a Penthouse.

This is not such a bad proposition, I figure I am feeding mind and body with this purchase. I pick up some food on the way back and settle into my chair. No one had called.

I eat and read Time. I feel enlightened and full.

But, it is plain how the final 45 minutes of my work day will be spent. The tie had been disposed of around lunch time, I reclined my chair, loosened my belt and sprung my cock from it's corporate attire prison.

I started out slow and really took my time over the photos in the magazine. I photo set of a maid really caught my attention. I wished the cleaners in my building looked like this and dressed the same way instead of the stock standard contractor issued uniform.

I was taking longer than normal as I was acutely aware of any noise and kept stopping to see if I needed to extract myself from the situation in a hurry. Thankfully this never happened.

Slowly continuing, I was getting closer and closer to the moment, I increased the pace, stroking furiously now. The magazine had been long forgotten as I was racing towards the edge of orgasm, ready to jump off.

I stretched my legs out as far as they go and stroked the final stroke as 6 fantastically pleasurable arches of cum shot out of my cock onto a waiting chest. I'd just jerked off at work. I let it sink in for a second and came to the conclusion that it didn't really bother me.

By this time I was quite disarranged in my chair and coming to my senses, uncomfortable. I cleaned up, made myself look respectable and not like someone who had just had a wank and checked my watch: 7pm. I called my boss and told them about the marathon effort that week. I secured the following Monday and Tuesday off and some overtime. I went home a happy, drained and contented man.

No comments: