Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Easter Extravagance: Part 1

I hope everyone has had a good Easter, I had a fantastic break and made and effort to be very hedonistic. Part of my break consisted of a big night out with some friends...on the other side of the country. But that is more for part 2.

The last day of the short week found me sitting at home and feeling a little bored. A little bored and very horny. There is a cute girl on my bus who I wonder about. Nothing really sexual, but I'm just curious about her. She was the waitress of our table at lunch that day and I had finally had a chance to say hello to her.

But over the day my mind wandered.

By nightfall I had decided I needed to head towards the brothel. I gave them a call and asked them who was on that night and recognized a few of the names, so I had a shower, got changed and headed off.

As luck would have it, Hannah was sitting in the lounge and was presently available. So I quickly made the arrangements and headed upstairs with her.

We had a quick chat and, the terribly unsexy health check followed by a quick shower. Hannah's massage was at the better end of the spectrum, where it still felt like being assaulted, only the pain didn't seem to linger about.

Hannah sat on my chest and lent forward, her small tits all over my face. I ran my hands up her sides and cupped them both and started to lick and suck on her nipples. Hannah said her right one was getting jealous of all the attention and shifted over so I could do the same there.

Hannah ran her hand around my legs and teased a fingernail up the length of my cock, which was now standing to attention. She grabbed and squeezed gently, spun around and slipped the condom on all in one motion. Hannah's blowjobs are fantastic. The previous time I went there, the girl used a little too much teeth. Holy hell that started to hurt. None of that with Hannah, it was just...perfect.

I said I'd like to start with her on top, Hannah steadied herself with her hands on my chest and lowered herself onto me. Her tight pussy was exactly how I remembered it.

Hannah switched between leaning forward and leaning back so I could either play with her tits or her pussy. I used my index and middle fingers to rub around her clit in large circles and also from side to side.

Hannah then switched to a somewhat awkward position whereby she lent back on me, facing forward, leaving my cock bent back at a somewhat awkward angle. Ultimately this didn't work out as it was just too painful. Hannah's favorite position is doggie, and it is mine as well. She got in position and I slid my cock into her. We moved in sequence, with her moving back to meet my thrusts.

I could feel myself approaching the brink, and as much I wanted to step up the pace and cum inside her as deep as possible, I wanted to finish off with missionary. Hannah got on her back and held her legs in the air, I put my hands either side of her and slid my cock into her. My arms were getting tired, so I wrapped my arms around her back and pulled her close, while she did the same, I was fucking her as fast as I could and could feel every muscle in me tighten up. Hannah felt it too and wrapped her legs around me, pulling me in tight as spasm after spasm shot cum out of my cock.

I got cleaned up and went home, the best sleep I'd had in a long time!

No comments: