Thursday, December 06, 2007

MILF Barbie

I work in a flea market. An upscale sort of a flea market, but it's a flea market nonetheless. I work a night shift there, and spend most of my time reading or goofing around with the guy in the opposite shop. For what I actually do, it pays well.

A few weeks ago, it was particularly dull. No one was buying anything, and the guy across from me was ill, so I had very little to actually do. Passing the time, I was just doodling on a pad.

Then I saw Barbie. Well, MILF Barbie with a bit too much of a tan. But, this is certainly no place to be picky.

She was wearing a pink midriff sleeveless top holding 2 large tits with protruding nipples, very blonde hair, but the best part was the barely covering pink skirt. It went maybe 2.5-3 inches below her pussy.

In an area that usually has people wearing track pants, this was perhaps one of the best things I've seen in a long time. Thankfully, my store is usually quiet, so I didn't have irritating customers disrupting my mental undressing time.

The focus of my attention was her skirt. That thing was so flimsy and high that it just had to reveal something. The material it was made from was so light, it flapped upwards a little with each step. But the flap was just not enough to see.

I wondered if she wore panties, thong...nothing? Or was she anatomically neutral, like the actual dolls? I really wanted to know.

I watched her intently, but she had obviously worn this skirt before because she expertly avoided all possible chances for someone to look. She was pro at avoiding the optimistic voyeur.

She figured out what she wanted to buy, and was fiddling with her purse to extract the right amount of cash, when a few coins lurched out and gravity did the rest. She bent over and made my night instantly better.

She wore a small thong (not unsurprising to see it was pink) and had a beautifully toned ass. My cock stirred. But my shift ended in 1h27m. I then had a half hour drive home. Once there it was dinner time. Crap!

That time could not have gone soon enough. Last minute customer delaying the close, traffic on the way home, dinner was not a simple wolf-it-down type. But thankfully, my brain seems to have DVR type functions for this sort of stuff. It was like it hit pause and turned the TV off. So when the TV is turned back on, it's all good to go again.

Everything was done, I was showered and the TV had been switched back on. The images of a few hours ago flooded back and my cock was hard once again.

Stroking away, I wonder if she did it on purpose or was completely unaware. Or was it even pre-meditated. Did she specifically pick those clothes because they offer this opportunity. If it was, did she like the idea of knowing that across the vast expanse of suburbia, horny guys were thinking of her? Was she even an exhibitionist, doing it all for herself?

It wasn't long before I could feel everything tighten up. When I lie on my back, my cock tends to fall towards my chest. I tend to hold it at a similar angle. So all the jizz tends to squirt out onto my chest of pubes. I keep trying to angle my dick at more of a right angle to see what would happen. I usually fail because angles, and especially right angles are usually the last things you think of as "the edge" approaches.

This night I was pretty spot on. The first stream of jizz shot about 8 inches straight up, the second about 6 and the rest over my chest (it seems angles are just no concern during orgasm).

Thank you Barbie!

2 comments:

Rae said...

Thank you, I will be using the last bit of your post to cum myself later on tonight...nothing hotter than a guy cumming

Love the blog!

wanklogger said...

Excellent! Thank you!